Friday, November 11, 2011

Sections 101, 121-123

"Be still and know that I am God." I think this is one of my favorite scriptures. We have so many worries, fears, doubts, etc--quiet them, be still, and trust God whole heartedly. "Be still, my soul! The Lord is on thy side."
Section 121 is kind of like a "hang in there" section to me. Endure these things and you will be blessed--and it will be for your good! The blessings will one day far outweigh the challenges and trials of this life. Meanwhile, the trials are meant for our experience and growth, so we need to learn from them! I have found it helpful, when I am in the midst of a trial, to think of what I am supposed to be learning from it. I won't always know until it's over, but it helps keep your mindset more positive if you're trying to learn as you go.

1 comment: